Vantage Point High School
10900 Huron Street Northglenn, Co 80234 720-972-5800 Main 720-972-5814 Fax
FOCUS ON LEARNING MUTUAL RESPECT SUPPORT EACH OTHER APPROPRIATELY CONFRONT
Vantage Point High School is now accepting applications for 4th Quarter. Deadline is on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:00pm.
Q: What is your Attendance Hotline Number?
Q: How do I get to your school?
for a map
Q: How do I pay student fees?
In association with Adams Twelve Five Star Schools. Contact
. All Rights Reserved. © 2010
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for important forms and information
FAFSA Workshop (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Monday, March 9th at 5:00pm
Please bring the following information for you AND your parent/guardian:
· Your Social Security Number
· Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
· 2014 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
· Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
· Records of untaxed income (if applicable)